Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Start by assembling 24 cracker gift boxes, following the instructions in the pack. If youre creating this as a group, its a good idea to give each person one or two boxes (depending on how many of you there are, of course) that they can design.
- Draw numbers 1-24 on card then cut out to make templates. Turn the templates over so the numbers are reversed. On the back of self-adhesive foam, drawn around the reversed numbers.
- Cut the numbers out then stick on the front of the cracker boxes, making sure youve got the cracker the right way up (the lift up flap should be at the top).
- Decorate the boxes with a selection of festive stickers, glitter stars, gem strips and other embellishments, adding as little or as much as you like. Using the ribbon in the pack, tie into bows in the box folds.
- Pop a sweet treat or surprise gift inside the cracker gift box and replace the flap.
Add to the Countdown to Christmas fun by creating an Advent Cracker Hunt, hiding the crackers randomly around a room or house.