Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take two squares of the red candle wax and mould in your hands to form a long oval shape. Then push the wooden skewer through the wax length ways to form a hole down the middle.
- Take two squares of the light green wax and repeat step one with this. Then push the light green wax on top of the red wax. Push the skewer down the hole in the wax to ensure it goes all the way through.
- Repeat steps one and two with the dark green wax, then light green and then red to form a long candle.
- Push the string down the hole in the candle wax all the way to the bottom, then trim the end off, leaving about a centimetre at the top.
- Using the black candle pen, write the numbers 1-24 down the front of the candle starting at the top.
- Mould a circle out of some yellow candle wax and flatten it. Push the candle on top of this to create a stand.
Write five numbers in each coloured section so you know you wont run out of space.