Time to Make
1-2 hours plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint 4 wooden people and the book with white acrylic paint and allow to dry. (Leave the book open to dry to avoid sticking.)
- Decorate the book accordingly with Multi-Purpose Deco Pens.
- Print the template and cut out the pieces in coloured felt accordingly.
- Paint Goldilocks’ head with a skin-colour and when dry, draw on her face with Multi-Purpose Deco Pens.
- Stick on the self-adhesive felt dress, collar and feet.
- Measure and cut 10 pieces of yellow wool about 10cms long. Apply Super Tacky Glue to the head and lay the wool across.
- Use the self-adhesive felt template pieces to gather the hair to make two bunches.
- Decorate the bear characters accordingly.
To make the storytelling experience even better, make props to go with the story from coloured felt.