Time to Make
50 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a rock from the pack. Any rock will work, however, a small oval-shaped stone would be best. Cover the rock in a coat of green paint. Leave to dry.
- Add another layer of green paint to the rock and leave to dry.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with four more stones.
- Once the paint has dried, use a yellow deco pen to add the spikes of the cacti onto the rocks.
- Paint the teacup with yellow paint and the saucer with purple paint, and leave to dry.
- Decorate the teacup with pink paint. Leave to dry.
- Cut a circle out of a thick piece of cardboard, slightly smaller than the size of the top of the teacup. Then push the cardboard circle into the teacup so it sits about halfway up.
- Glue the rock cacti to the cardboard in the teacup.
Paint each rock in slightly different shades of green to make them stand out from one another.