Time to Make
30 Minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Stick on five craft sticks to the canvas to make a house shape.
- Paint the inside of the house with yellow deco paint.
- Paint the outside of the house with blue deco paint.
- To make the sun, paint a button with yellow deco paint. Allow the canvas and button to dry.
- Use the glue to stick the button to the right upper corner of the canvas.
- Choose some pebbles to make your people. Paint faces and clothes of your choice to make the Mummy and Me pebbles. Allow to dry.
- When dry, stick the stones onto the canvas with super tacky glue and stick on your mini wooden letters to spell ‘MUMMY AND ME’ above your stones.
- Paint the mini wooden letters with pink deco paint.
- Spread a layer of glue beneath your house and stick on the dried moss.
- Allow to dry.
Choose pebbles that are different in size and also ensure that they have a good flat back to enable a firm grip when sticking to the canvas.