Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw around your hedgehog template onto your brown card, The nose template onto black card and cut out and set to one side.
- Using all of your paper colours draw into strips of 3.5cm and cut into squares like your template.
- Roll into mini cones and use a small amount of glue to keep them into place.
- Draw an outline of the hedgehog’s ear and face with your white deco pen, then glue and sprinkle some glitter next to the outline.
- In rows glue your cones behind the outline, keeping the points of the cones close together so no gaps appear.
- Glue your nose and eye into place, adding any detailing with your white deco pen!
Don’t be too precious about separating the colours perfectly. It will look great whichever way you decide to lay your cone quills.