Time to Make
30 Minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a large triangle for your chick’s beak and stick in the centre of the paper plate with super tacky glue.
- Stick two giant wiggle eyes above the beak.
- Add glue around the edge of the plate and stick on your yellow pom poms
- Cut a paper plate into quarters to make the chick’s wings.
- Add the wings to either side of the chick wreath using super tacky glue. Allow to dry.
- Stick to pipe-cleaners to the bottom of your chick to make legs.
- Cut an orange paper plate into quarters and stick to the bottom of the pipe-cleaner legs. Allow to dry.
- When dry, some feathers to add a loop of ribbon to the back on the paper plate with super tacky glue for hanging the wreath and allow to dry.
Allow to dry thoroughly before turning your chick over to add the feathers.