Time to Make
30 Minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print and cut out the template.
- Draw around the templates on the felt colours of your choice and cut them out.
- Using super tacky glue, stick the small felt piece on top of the big one and secure it in place with paperclips while it dries.
- Using the coffee cup, apply Super Tacky Glue to one end of the felt strip and stick the ends together with a slight overlap. It needs to fit snugly around the cup so it doesn’t slip down easily. Secure the overlapping ends with paperclips to help keep them in place while they dry. Allow to dry thoroughly for about an hour before removing the paperclips.
- Stick your self-adhesive letters onto the cosy in the colour of your choice.
- Decorate the outer edges with self-adhesive flowers to finish the coffee cup cosy.
If your coffee cup is larger than the template provided, use some extra felt to fill the gap and stick the ends together.