Time to Make
40 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a turtle shape on green card ensuring your chosen stone or pebble fits neatly in the body section. Cut out.
- Using Deco pens of various colours do a series of dots on the flippers, tail and head. Leave to dry.
- Draw your desired circular pattern on a piece of paper, then copy this onto the stone using the dot painting technique. Leave to dry.
- When dry, glue the stone onto the back of the turtle.
- Why not create eye catching paperweight pebbles and stones using this simple dot painting technique.
Always start your circular dot pattern from the middle and work outwards to avoid smudging the dots.