Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided.
- For the unicorn’s body, place the template shape on a folded piece of card, with the ears touching the fold. Draw around the template and cut out, folding the tab in between the unicorn’s legs.
- Draw around the other template shapes on your chosen card colours and cut these out.
- Stick the face, ears and hair-fringe to the front of the unicorn using a glue stick and add the self-adhesive wiggle eyes. Also stick the hooves to the front of all four legs.
- Stick the tabs between the unicorn’s front and back legs together using a glue stick.
- Stick the unicorn’s horn inside the opening at the top of the unicorn’s head, inside the front half of the unicorn.
- Cut thin pieces of colourful paper and twist them around a thin paintbrush or round-sided pencil to make curly hair.
- Stick several long curls inside the opening at the top of the unicorn’s head, inside the back half of the unicorn.
- Stick several long curls together with a glue stick and then stick them to the back of the unicorn to make the unicorn’s tail.
- Decorate the horn with glitter glue.
For tighter curls, use a thinner paintbrush handle.