Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided, then cut out the individual shapes.
- Using a ruler, measure and make a mark 3.75cms from each side of the rectangle, on the long edge.
- Fold each rainbow strip colour at the fold line (1cm from each end) with the fold sticking outwards.
- Stick the purple strip to the marks on the base using a glue stick.
- Repeat this with the other colours, leaving a 5mm gap between each strip and the last, in the following colour order: indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
Firmly press your folds to give your rainbow lift.