Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided, then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates on your chosen card/foam colours and cut these out.
- Fold the skirt pieces in half and stick three of them together using a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Stick the gold glitter-foam crown to the top of the head and the dress bodice to the body using a glue stick or double-sided tape
- Draw the face and stick on the self-adhesive wiggle eyes.
- Stick the body to the front of the skirt section that you have already prepared, using a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Stick the remaining three skirt pieces together using a glue stick or double-sided tape and then attach this to the body and skirt to make the full dress.
- Decorate the skirt with hearts.
- Cut several long, thin strips of paper or card and wind each strip around a thin paintbrush or round-sided pencil to create curls, then stick the long curls to the back of the head using a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Cut a very fine strip of paper or card, 2cms long. Wrap this around the neck and secure with a glue stick.
- Cut a very fine strip of paper or card, 1cm long. Wrap around one of the wrists and secure with a glue stick.
Make your princess some wings and a wand and she can also be a fairy!