Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided, then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates on your chosen card colours and cut these out.
- Fold the ship in half.
- With a glue stick, attach the two ship masts, both leaning at a slight angle.
- Stick on the crow’s nest and the black flag with a glue stick.
- Stick the white stripes onto the red flags with a glue stick, then stick the red flags to the other ship mast.
- Stick the gold strip to the ship and the gold circles.
- Finally, stick the skull and crossbones to the flag using a glue stick and draw on the eyes and nose with a black felt tip pen.
As an alternative to gluing on the skull and crossbones, try drawing it onto the flag with a white deco pen.