Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print the template and cut out the outline.
- Draw around your template on some orange card.
- Cut around the outline and mark the fold points.
- Fold into five sections, as indicated on the template. Use a ruler to make it easier to get neat, straight lines. Then fold the tab.
- Snip into the top of the carrot, as marked on the template
- Roll the carrot up and stick the tab to the inside using a glue stick.
- With your green wool, cut ten 15cm long pieces and tie them together at one end.
- Place the knot inside the carrot and fold in the snipped sections, using a glue stick to secure them. Try to keep your wool in the middle.
Add some wiggle eyes and a smile if you want to transform your carrot into a veggie character!