Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the weekly goal chart templates and print out the two pages onto 2 separate sheets of A4 white paper.
- Cut out the templates and stick both parts onto a sheet of coloured A3 card using a glue stick as shown.
- Colour in the weekly goal chart template using brightly coloured pens.
- Print off a photo of yourself and trim it down to a 7.5cm X 7.5cm square. Stick the photo in the middle of the star square using a glue stick.
- Decorate the outside boarder with foam stickers, gems etc. of your choice.
- Write on a post-it note one of your goals for this week and stick it onto one of the dotted squares at the bottom of your chart. Fill the squares with up to 6 goals for the week. Remove the post it note when the task is complete!
Make this a fun family activity by getting everyone to make a personalised weekly goal chart as a reminder for appointments, chores etc.