Time to Make
How to Make
- Paint a triangular mini birdhouse and an 18cm diameter card circle in grey. Leave to dry.
- Glue mini branch chips around the edge of the card for the base.
- Cut a slot, just over 3cm long, into a bark tree. Make the slot about 2mm wide and keep it central, cutting down from the top of the tree. Cut another slot in the same way, cutting upwards from the base of the tree. You should now be able to slot the 2 trees together. Make another tree in the same way using 2 more bark tree shapes.
- Cut 2 bark squares slightly bigger than the roof of the house. Thinner bark squares are easier to cut for this. Use plenty glue to stick the squares onto the roof. Leave to dry.
- Cut a small rectangle form left over bark for the door then glue it onto the front of the house.
- Glue the house onto the base. Glue the trees next to the house. Leave to dry.
- Lightly brush white paint over the house, base and branch chips for a snowy effect.
Glue thin twigs as details around the door, along the ridge of the roof and and next the house.