Time to Make
How to Make
- Select some wooden letters for spelling out the names. Use PVA glue to stick individual letters onto branch chips, or for shorter names (3-4 letters) glue all the letters onto a larger-sized branch offcut. Leave to dry.
- Glue the letters onto the wreath with a glue gun. Leave some space between the names if you are planning to add a heart or flower decorations.
- Tie some twine around the top of the wreath using a double thickness, then tie the end into a loop. Check the position of the letters; if they need adjusting, slide the twine around the wreath so the names hang evenly around the bottom of the wreath, or position them asymmetrically if you prefer.
- To make the heart decorations, fold piece of hessian 8cm x 8cm in half then cut out a 5cm long half heart shape. Open it out, then glue a small felt heart in the middle.
- Squeeze some glue around the wreath using a glue gun, then press some dried moss over the top, working on one section at a time.
- Tie twine or glue hessian strips around the wreath. Glue paper flowers and hessian hearts to decorate around the names and over the moss.
Short names with 3-4 letters will fit onto a single Circular Branch Offcut. For longer names, glue letters individually onto the smaller-sized Natural Brach Chips. Lightly brush letters with white paint for a bleached effect.