Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time per bag
How to Make
- Take a tote bag and put two sheets of A4 card or paper into the inside of the bag. This will make sure the paint doesn't run through to the other side.
- Use a pencil to lightly draw out the words “Bride to Be” onto the centre of the bag.
- Use a black fabric pen to draw over the pencilled words.
- Use a pencil to lightly draw a large circle around the words on the bag.
- Mix some red and white fabric paint together to create a light pink. Then use it to paint a flower shape on a section of the pencilled circle. Use darker pink and white to create depth to the flower.
- Repeat step 5 at other points around the circle. Then repeat again using different colours to create more flowers until the circle is almost full.
- Mix green and white fabric paint together to make a light shade of green. Then use this paint to paint leaves around the floral wreath.
- Leave to dry fully before removing the card sheets from inside the bag.
Iron the bags before painting to make sure they are crease-free.