Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a piece of twine approximately 40cm and tie each end to the top of the rattan wreath to create a loop for it to hang from.
- Fold this strip in half and crease along the fold line. Then roll it up into a rose shape and fix it with tape so that it doesn't unravel.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create 7 red roses and 7 light pink roses.
- Attach the roses in an alternate pattern to the heart wreath with double sided tape.
- Thread the twine through the hole in the wreath to create a loop for it to hang from.
As you are rolling up the tissue paper, twist it inwards slightly with your hand to make the rose shape.