Time to Make
How to Make
- Cut two strips of light purple tissue paper, approximately 10cm wide. Cut another strip the same size from the dark purple tissue paper.
- Place the tissue paper strips on top of each other and then concertina fold them until all of the tissue is folded.
- Trim the ends into a rounded shape. Then fold it in half and tie a piece of purple thread around the middle as tightly as you can without breaking the paper.
- Gently pull apart all of the separate layers of tissue paper to create a pom pom shape.
- Put some glue onto the top of a cocktail stick and push it into the pom pom, holding in place until the glue dries.
If you want to make lots of cupcake toppers, fold a wider piece of tissue paper, then trim into smaller sections.