Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a lot of small leaf shapes from various sheets of patterned green paper.
- Cover the top of the wooden wreath in PVA glue, and spread evenly with a paint brush.
- Stick a leaf onto the outer parts of the wreath, beginning with each point on the wooden wreath.
- Fill in the rest of the wreath by sticking the different leaves down, working from the outside into the middle.
- Tie the ribbon to the top of the wreath to create a loop.
- Cut out a bow shape from a sheet of red glitter foam, the same size as the one on the wooden wreath. Stick the bow to the front of the wreath.
Hold layers of paper together to cut out multiple leaves at once to save time.