Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out three hearts from a red sheet of felt, and three from a white sheet, slightly smaller than the width of the cardboard on the wreath.
- Cut out three red and three white felt hearts that are slightly smaller than those that you made in step 1.
- Stick the smaller hearts onto the larger hearts. Then attach either a red or white button to the centre of the hearts, depending on the colour felt that is on top.
- Attach the six hearts that you have created around the edge of the wreath. Then stick some buttons in between each heart using glue dots.
- Thread some red ribbon through the hole in the top of the wreath and tie into a loop. Then tie a bow and attach it to the front.
This wreath is light weight so you can attach it to the wall using Blu-Tack if you don't want to put a nail in the wall.