Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut approx. 1m (or desired length of where you want to hang it) of Christmas twine and set aside
- Lay your balls and stars out on a table in your desired pattern, this will stop you needing to undo your threading if you change your mind.
- Attach a plastic needle onto the other end of your twine, this will make it easier to thread through the rattan items and also neatly through the felt balls.
- Thread through your rattan pieces and balls in your desired pattern, pushing them along to create space.
- Make two loops on each end ready for hanging!
Before you start threading, tape one end of your twine onto a table to keep upright and still while you add your decorations.