Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure out a piece of fabric 53 x 15cm then cut this out with scissors.
- Paint the fabric on one side in a light blue then use different shades of blues and white to create random brush strokes across the fabric. Allow to dry.
- When it is completely dry, take the middle of the fabric and tie it into a large knot, make sure that the painted side is always facing upwards, including on the knot.
- Loosen the knot slightly and slip the headband in, position the knot in the centre so that there is an even amount of fabric to cover both sides of the headband.
- Apply glue to the inside of the headband using a hot glue gun and wrap the loose fabric around the sides of the headband and stick in place.
Why not try attaching pearl beads to the fabric to add some more detail to the headband.