Time to Make
30 Minutes plus drying
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print the template and cut out the rabbit ear shapes.
- Place the rabbit ear shapes onto hessian and cut around them with a pair of scissors.
- Using your hot glue gun, stick the left bottom of the ear to the middle and then the right bottom of the ear to the middle. Repeat this for the second ear.
- Stick the two ears to the back of a Circular Branch Offcut with the hot glue gun.
- Draw a face with black, pink, and white Deco pens.
- Choose 4 other Circular Branch Offcuts and draw hearts on two of them with 3 dots above using a white deco pen. For the other 2 circular branch offcuts draw 3 dots at the top using a white deco pen.
- Using hot glue, stick on the head and the paws.
- Glue a Circular Branch Offcut to the back so the bunny can stand.
To create the stand, place the Circular Branch Offcut perpendicular to the back of the bunny so that the bunny is sturdy when standing.