Time to Make
1 hour 15 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Turn the canvas upside down so that the staples are facing upwards. Use a sharp cutting knife to carefully cut around the edge of the canvas, just to the outside of where the staples are. Lift the canvas off and put it to one side, then rip/cut the remaining pieces of canvas off of the frame. Alternatively you can use a staple remover, however this will take slightly longer to do.
- Mix some blue and white paint together to make a shade of light blue, and then cover the frame in a coat of this paint. Add more coats of paint if necessary.
- Take the canvas and use scissors to cut off the folded edges. Trim the canvas so that it is just a little smaller than the size of the outer frame.
- Place the piece of canvas over the frame and use the staple gun to attach it to the back of the frame.
- Use the black deco pen to write your 'HOUSE RULES’ at the top of the canvas, and the list of rules below.
Use a wide range of writing styles to make each amusing rule stand out.