Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose 4 sheets of pastel coloured paper and place in one pile. Draw around your hand 2 times.
- Keeping the paper together, cut around your hand shapes, to make 8 hands in total.
- To make your stem, thread 4 yellow glitter flower pony beads onto a green pipe-cleaner. Fold the top 1cm over and tuck it in to the top bead, to keep it in place.
- Cut a piece of double-sided tape and place it at the bottom right-hand side of the hand shape. Place the stem on the right-hand side and roll the paper over it. Keep rolling until it is secured by the tape to form the base of the lily.
- To curl the flowers petals, use a thin paintbrush to roll down each finger.
- Repeat steps 3, 5 & 6 for each flower until you have all 8 finished.
- Arrange your stalks together.
- Cut a piece of ribbon 60-70cms long and place the middle at the base of the bunch of flowers. Wrap around several times and then secure in a bow to finish your bouquet.
You could try creating different flowers to make a more varied bouquet for that special someone!