Time to Make
90 minutes including drying time for glue.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fold A4 rainbow card in half.
- Cut a white piece of card 12.2cm x 19cm and a double sided self-adhesive sheet too. Stick that onto the back of the white card then stick the white card onto the front of the rainbow card leaving an even border all around.
- Draw your required number on a piece of tracing paper then transfer it onto the back of your chosen glitter card. Remember to transfer it the reverse way so it is the correct way round on the glitter side. Cut using a craft knife. Stick self-adhesive dots on the back of the number but do not peel off the backing.
- On the tracing paper draw a balloon cluster. Transfer this onto white card and cut around the outline only.
- Choose colours and patterns from glitter and patterned paper packs. Individually trace each balloon, cut out and lay into position on the white card cluster. When all the balloons have been cut stick down onto the white card. On the back of the cluster stick a few self-adhesive dots.
- Position the cluster of balloons centrally at the top of the card and the number below. When happy with positioning remove the backing from the dots and stick down.
- Using a black fine (outline) pen draw the balloon strings.
- Layout the foam glitter letters either side vertically & then stick down.
Ensure you trace the balloon cluster the correct way up on the white card as you will need all the balloon outlines as a guide to line up the cut balloons.