Time to Make
50 minutes including drying time for the glue.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fold your A4 white card in half.
- Measure the front of your folded card and cut a piece of white glitter card the same size using a craft knife.
- Cut a piece of double sided self-adhesive paper as your glitter card and stick to the back of the glitter card. Then stick that to the front of the card.
- Take silver doily and cut out the centre carefully using a craft knife or a precision pair of scissors, following the inner border.
- Fold the doily in half then in half again. Press firmly on fold lines so they are clear when you open up the doily. You should have 4 fold lines. Cut along those lines giving you 4 pieces.
- Position the 4 doily pieces at each corner of the card and stick down using a glue stick.
- Cut a piece of silver glitter card 10cm x7.5cm. Cut away corners either with a corner punch or craft knife. Draw the rounded corners if using a craft knife.
- Cut a rectangle, 9cm x 6.5cm from the white glitter card and again round the corners. These 2 pieces will become the card topper. Cut 2 pieces of the double sided, self-adhesive paper the same sizes as the glitter cards and stick onto the back.
- Stick the white glitter card onto the silver ensuring there is an even border all around. Centrally stick the card topper onto the front of the card.
- Write the sentiment using a black brush pen. Allow for ink to dry.
- Stick a flower gem on each corner of the topper.
Always mark lines and measurements on the wrong side of your materials to avoid leaving visible marks on the right side.