Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
25 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you cover all your surfaces well, and even use a small box or tray to catch your paint drips.
- Pour your rainbow colours into separate cups and set in order to one side.
- Starting with red, pour onto the top corner in a downward motion and stop 2/3rds of the way down. Continue with all of the rainbow colours making sure you have an even amount of each colour.
- Holding the edges of your canvas, tilt forwards and to the left and right slightly to allow your paint to move downwards and to fill any gaps. Once your happy with the coverage set it back down flat.
- Take a dry paper towel and slowly drag from the top to the bottom of your canvas giving it a slow movement from left to right to give a wave pattern on your rainbow.
- Leave to dry overnight, and once dry hang your canvas and admire your beautiful rainbow!
Ensure you fold the paper towel in half to create a rigid edge before swiping the paint.