How to Make
- Roll a golf ball sized piece of stone clay between your hands and flatten slightly. Use a modelling tool to design a rose pattern onto the top.
- Leave to dry for 10 minutes to dry slightly.
- Use a cocktail stick to add holes where necessary. Put these in before allowing drying.
- Allow to dry for 24-48 hours before decorating.
- Paint in various hues of the same colour. Add details with felt or leather off-cuts fixed with strong glue.
Create paper weights in different themes for all occasions - add name tags to them for place settings on a table or decorate with initials and names for a special birthday.