Time to Make
1 hour 15 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Turn the canvas upside down so that the staples are facing upwards. Use a sharp cutting knife to carefully cut around the edge of the canvas, just to the outside of where the staples are. Lift the canvas off and put it to one side, then rip/cut the remaining pieces of canvas off of the frame. Alternatively you can use a staple remover, however this will take slightly longer to do.
- Paint the whole of the frame with a coat of yellow acrylic paint, adding more coats if needed. Leave to dry.
- Take the canvas and use scissors to cut off the folded edges. Trim the canvas so that it is just a little smaller than the size of the outer frame.
- Place the piece of canvas over the back of the frame and use the staple gun to reattach it.
- Turn the frame over so it is the right way up and use the black deco pen to write your chosen lyrics onto the canvas. If there is space at the bottom you can add a few music signs to fit in with the music theme.
Lightly write the lyrics onto the canvas in pencil first before writing it in pen. This helps to make sure you don’t run out of space!
Tagged with:Reverse Canvas