Time to Make
How to Make
- Draw around a small plate onto a foam sheet. Remove the plate and place a cup centrally inside the larger circle and draw around it. These two circles will make the wreath template. Cut around the outer line and then cut around the inner line to create the backing for the wreath.
- Use the hole punch to make three holes - one at the top and two equally spaced below. With the paint brush and gold acrylic paint, give the foam backing a coat of paint and allow to dry. Apply a second coat.
- Lay out the jigsaw pieces and paint the surfaces of them gold, leaving a small handful unpainted to create an accent on the finished design. Once fully dried, apply a second coat.
- Cut a small length of thin ribbon and feed through the upper hole, knot the two ends together to make a hanging loop. Cut a length of wider ribbon and feed though the two remaining holes, from the back of the wreath to the front and tie in a bow with the ends hanging down into the wreath.
- Begin placing the painted jigsaw pieces around the surface of the wreath using a small dab of glue to secure them to the surface. Rotate and overlap the pieces to ensure that the wreath is fully covered.
- At the sides and lower section of the wreath add in a few unpainted pieces at random. Once the pieces are glued into place and fully dry, use a glitter pen to add an accent of glitter to the unpainted pieces to finish.
Separating all the puzzle pieces before painting them means that the dried paint wont cause them to rip when you separate them later.