Time to Make
25 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you cover all your surfaces well, and even use a small box or tray to catch your paint drips.
- To prep your wooden coaster, paint all over with white acrylic and leave to dry. This will help your paint pour stay bright and colourful.
- Choose three paint pouring colours of your choice and pour into three separate cups.
- With your first paint pouring colour, pour three puddles separate from each other and then repeat with the next two colours pouring another puddle within the first one, pouring less paint with each colour.
- Holding your coaster edges tip back and forth to move the paint around allowing some to drip off. Keep rotating the coaster around in different directions to let the paint merge and make lovely patterns.
- When you are happy with the pattern, set down somewhere flat to dry overnight.
- Why not try in other colours to make a beautiful set of coasters for your home, they also make lovely gifts for people too!
To mix your patterns even more before tilting, use a craft stick to sweep the puddles into each other slightly.