Time to Make
45 minutes per place card and holder
How to Make
- Cut a piece of light pink ribbon, approximately 20cm long. Heat up the glue gun and put a blob of glue at the bottom of the spring on a wooden heart photo holder. Push the end of the ribbon onto the glue and hold in place until it dries.
- Wrap the rest of the ribbon upwards around the spring until it is completely covered. Then use the glue gun to glue in place at the top and trim the end of the ribbon if necessary.
- Cover the whole of the front of the wooden heart in pva glue and sprinkle a generous amount of gold glitter over the top until it is completely covered. Shake off any excess glitter and lay it down to dry.
- Once the glue on the heart has dried, repeat step three with the wooden stand of the photo holder.
- Cut a rectangle from a sheet of white card, about 8cm x 14cm. Then use the black fibre tipped pen to write your guest's name in the centre of the card.
- Use the gold paint marker to draw a border around the edge of the card, then decorate with gold dots.
Let the glue on the heart dry completely before standing it up, otherwise the glitter may slide off.