Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Laying your bauble flat, fill one half with approx. 6 pom pom and alternate a colour with the white pom poms when setting them inside. Do the same with the other half of your bauble.
- Sprinkle iridescent glitter over both halves of your bauble, clip back together slowly and attach the topper.
- Give it a shake so your Pom Poms and the inside of your bauble are lightly dusted with glitter.
- Remove the red velvet ribbon and cut approx 25cm of ribbon and thread through the top, creating a loop that it can hang from by making a small knot.
- Cut approx 30cm of ribbon and tie into a bow, using your glue gun place a small dot of glue onto the loophole and attach your bow before the glue cools.
- Using your gold deco pen, personalise with your baby name!
Use different size coloured pom poms for a varied and more full effect.