Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
How to Make
- With the gold paint simply colour all parts of the box apart from the very top of the lid, as shown in the picture.
- Take the self-adhesive pearls and paint them in gold too. Leave them to dry.
- When the boxes are dry, paint over the flat top of the lid with white acrylic paint - as shown in the picture. It doesn't matter if you don't get an even coating as not much of the white will be visible once you apply the pearls, but do take particular care at the edge where the white meets the gold. Leave to dry.
- Once the box lids and pearls are dry, remove the pearls from their backing sheet one-by-one and apply to the lid of the box, as shown. Make sure they butt up neatly against each other as tightly as possible to create the effect.
- Pop a treat or favour inside and your favour boxes are ready to go!
Try reversing out the colours on alternate boxes, painting the boxes white and the top of the lids gold, with white pearls.