Time to Make
How to Make
- Create ombre effect with dark colour, lighter colour and silver. Start at the stem and make large neat dots around. Make another two rows of smaller dots in the same colour above.
- Use the lighter pen, work three rows of small dots above, then the silver pen make three rows of small dots below.
- At the base of the glass, using the darker pen work two rows of smaller dots below the large dots. With the lighter pen add two rows of smaller dots below, and finally use the silver pen to add one row of dots below.
- Once fully dry, bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 90 minutes to heat fix the design. Allow to cool in oven before removing.
Hold the glass at the top so as not to smudge the dots as you create the design.
What You Need
- Pearlised Porcelain Paint Pens
- Glasses/ice-cream sundae glasses