Time to Make
How to Make
- Cut out the oven box templates and draw around them on blue pastel card. Then carefully cut around the outlines where the solid lines are marked.
- Cut out a small rectangle shape from the narrower section of the smaller template. Then stick a piece of clear plastic film sheet over the top of this hole to create the glass section of the oven door.
- Take the larger piece of card and fold where the dotted lines show on the template, then stick the tabs together using glue dots to form the main part of the oven box.
- Repeat step 3 with the smaller piece of card and attach it to the underneath of the box to form the oven door.
- Cut a piece of card the same width as the oven box and fold it in half. Add some glue dots to the bottom half of this card and attach it to the back of the box.
- Cut out four circles from a sheet of black felt and stick them to the top of the box to create the hob.
- Cut out four small circles from a dark blue sheet of felt and stick them to the front of the box to look like the controls.
Add an oven glove and some mini frying pans for an extra special touch.