Time to Make
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
How to Make
- Place the butter, sugar and honey into a saucepan and heat.
- Stir occasionally until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Line your cake tin with baking parchment or greaseproof paper and transfer your oat mixture into it, spreading evenly out to approx. 2cm thickness.
- Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160 Fan/ Gas 4. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool in the tin, then turn out.
- Cut into squares and serve.
These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.