Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a red sheet of A4 card and measure 2cm in from the long side. Draw a line along the paper from this mark and cut along the line to make a slightly thinner sheet of paper.
- Measure 5.8cm up from the bottom of the paper and draw a line across. Then measure 5.8cm up from this line and draw another line across the paper. Repeat this until the paper is split into four equal sections.
- Measure 5.8cm in from each side of the paper and draw lines up the length of the paper. Then fold along all of the lines you have created in steps 2 and 3.
- On each side of the paper you will see four short lines, created by the other lines crossing each other. Cut along each of these lines 8 in total.
- Fold in the sides of the second section down from the top, and stick some double sided tape on to them. Then stick them to the inside of the sides of the top section. This will create the lid of your box.
- Repeat step 5 with the bottom half of the paper to create another lid shape. Then stick the sides from the middle section into this shape. This will make the box.
- Fold the lid down over the box, then cut out some circles from a yellow sheet of card. Stick these circles over the outside of the box to create the monster's spots.
- Cut two small rectangles from the white sheet of card and glue them to the inside of the front of the lid to create the monster's teeth.
- To finish the box, stick a large wiggle eye to the front of the lid.
Make sure all of the parts are completely stuck together before using to prevent the box from falling apart.