Time to Make
45 Minutes (+Drying Time)
How to Make
- Place a silver doily shiny-side-down on a flat surface. Fold 1 side ¾ of the way over. Make sure there is a taper on the doily, making it a cone shape with a large end and a thin end. Once happy with the shape, press the cone flat. Make 16 of these cone shapes in total but make more if needed.
- Spread PVA glue over 1 corner of a blank craft wreath. Stick one of the silver cones down on the wreath and leave a little bit of the thin end overlapping on the inside edge of the wreath. Repeat this with the rest of the cones and stick them around the wreath. Apply the PVA glue in small spots so that it doesn’t dry out before the cones are stuck down. Leave the wreath to dry
- Fold over the overlapping edges on the inside of the wreath and stick down. Leave to dry.
- Stick large glitter pom poms around the inside edge of the wreath and leave to dry again.
- Cut a length of red ribbon that is roughly 30cm long. Stick the two ends of the ribbon on the back of the wreath. Position the ribbon either side of the hole punched into the craft wreath. Leave to dry before hanging.
You can also trim the edges of the doilies with scissors instead of folding them under the wreath. Make sure to cover up the trimmed edges with the pom poms if you do this.