Time to Make
20 MINS plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Glue a few longer feathers on the sides of your willow circle to make the wings, and then smaller ones near where the eyes will be making sure they are pointing outwards to create the eyebrows.
- Take two medium sized branch cut offs and glue where the eyes should be. Don’t worry about covering parts of the eyebrows.
- Take two smaller branch cut offs and add some extra strong glue and place on top of the medium sized ones, then glue two small brown pom poms on top. Leave to dry
- Glue a larch cone in the gap between the eyes to create your owls nose and leave to dry.
- Cut approx. 5cm of twine and make into a loop and glue in place at the back of your willow circle and leave to dry.
- Hang your beautiful decoration. Why not make some more and create a family of different sized owls.
Use a glue gun for faster results. Adult supervision needed with young children.