Time to Make
25 minutes plus glue drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a piece of gold craft wire 25cms, fold it in half and twist it lightly leaving a small loop at the folded end.
- Feed the end of the twisted wire through a loop of a gold jingle bell and tighten using the craft round nose pliers. If the wire slides around add a dab of hot glue to keep it in position.
- To create a wavy wire, wrap it around the end of the round nose pliers. Loosen the wire by pulling it slightly until it is wavy.
- Apply some hot glue to the side of the jingle bell and stick down onto a circular branch offcut, slightly off centre. Take another jingle bell, again apply some hot glue onto its side and stick next to the other jingle bell so they are touching. Ensure the wire is not covered by the bells.
- Brush some tacky glue over the top of the branch offcut, making sure you go right up to the bells. Sprinkle white iridescent glitter over it. Shake off any excess and allow the glue to dry.
- Cut a piece of gold glitter card 2.5cm x 4cms and a piece of white card 1.5cms x 3cms. Write the name on the white card, and then stick it onto the glitter card, leaving an even border all the way around.
- Stick a self-adhesive dot onto the wire loop. Do not remove the backing. Stick the name card onto it.
When twisting the wire use pliers to hold the ends while you twist from the folded end