Time to Make
How to Make
- Select your mix and match papers. Either print the cracker template directly onto the reverse of the paper, or use spray mount to fix a printed template to the back.
- Use a sharp craft knife to cut out the template. Cut along all solid lines, score the dotted lines and cut out the diamond shapes that are filled in.
- Gently roll the cracker together and fix together with the tabs popping into the slots.
- Fill with goodies and then tie vibrant ribbons around each end.
- Add personalised handwritten name tags using bark reindeers, or mix and match tags using off cuts of the patterned card.
Print the template at A4 for a standard cracker size. Why not try printing at half the size for stocking fillers or tree decorations? Use card rather than paper to help the crackers keep their shape.