How to Make
- Onto the sheet of red felt draw out your chosen letter and cut neatly from the felt, use this as a template to cut a second, identical felt letter for the backing.
- Slice a 1cm wide strip from the black felt and a 2cm square form the yellow adhesive felt. Make two small cuts in the yellow square and feed the black felt through to create the belt motif. Remove the backing and secure the belt motif to the centre of the letter. Fold the excess black felt to the back and secure in place with a dab of hot glue.
- Knot a 20cm length of ribbon to form a loop and secure to the back of the letter at the top to create the hanging loop.
- Use small dabs of hot glue to secure mini pom poms to the top and bottom portions of the letter.
- Using small dabs of hot glue secure the remaining letter to the back to neaten the letter to finish.
Using small dabs of glue will prevent the glue from becoming visible on the front of the finished letter.