How to Make
- Use the pencil and ruler to mark out a rectangle 14.5cm x 20cm on to the white card and neatly cut out. Use the ruler to neatly mark a line across the card, then score and fold to create your card blank (14.5cm x 10cm).
- With the pencil mark out a 1.5cm border around the outer edge of the front of the card - this will indicate the area you can embellish. Working within the border draft out the festive message in pencil before inking in with the black marker pens
- From each of the sheets of felt cut small neat circles - using small coins as templates is a great way to get neat shapes. Use a selection of glitter pens to add sparkle accents to each of the felt circles and set aside to dry.
- Use the pencil and ruler to mark out a rectangle 14.5cm x 10.5cm and neatly cut out. With the ruler neatly mark a border 1.5cm all the way around and using the scissors carefully cut to create a hessian frame and set aside.
- Remove the backing paper form the felt circles and position them across the card within the penciled frame, arranging them around the lettering and secure in place.
- Draw straight lines from the centre of each circle up to the pencil line frame using the fine tip marker and ruler. Draw on the small looped bow accents at the top of each felt circle to create a series of baubles.
- Carefully erase any visible pencil markings and remove the backing paper and secure the hessian frame in place on the outer edge of the card to finish.
Vary the size of the felt circles by using larger and smaller coins to draw around.