Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a sheet of pink patterned paper and cut about a third off of the top of it to make it slightly shorter.
- Concertina fold the paper until all of it is folded into a thin strip, then cut this strip into three sections.
- Put some glue along the top of one strip and fold it in half, holding it tightly until the glue has dried. Repeat this with the other two strips.
- Glue the edges of each strip together to create a circular fan.
- Take a plain sheet of pink paper and draw a small spiral onto it lightly with a pencil. Cut out this spiral, then roll it up to create a paper rose. Glue the back of the rose to the middle of your fan.
- Add some glue to the top of a cocktail stick and then attach it to the back of your fan.
Don't glue the cocktail stick too far up on the back of the fan, otherwise there wont be enough for it to stand up when in the cupcake.