Intermediate. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using your white deco paint pen draw an outline of mountains on the inside of one half of your bauble, now colour it in.
- Before the paint starts to dry sprinkle your iridescent glitter onto the mountains and tip out the excess.
- Take a small amount of white clay and roll into a ball and place onto the bottom of your bauble, push your mini Christmas tree on top and make sure the clay touches all around the edges of the base.
- Leaning your bauble flat pour some snowflakes in and then clip the other half of your bauble on top and secure with the topper
- Using your gold deco pen personalise with a name of your choice!
Add some extra Iridescent Glitter to your snow flakes to make them super sparkly!