Time to Make
How to Make
- Using a large glass or tea cup as a template, draw around it onto a piece of paper or card to create the circle for the gift tag.
- Position doily as desired to cover a portion of the circle of card, glue in place, trim doily leaving a 2cm border.
- Make small cuts into the border section, and fold each one up in turn onto the back of the doily and glue in to position.
- Use glitter pens to add accents of glitter around the outer edge of the design,and leave to dry fully.
- Use the hole punch to make a hole in the desired place to make hanging loop. Cut a small piece of thin ribbon and feed through the hole and now, trim ends to neaten.
Paper doilies can be rather fragile, particularly around the cut out section, be careful when applying the glue as so not to rip them.